7 Tips for Eating Veg on a Budget (x)
- Stick With the Staples. (Buying whole foods, such as fruits, veggies, grains, and beans, will help you stay on budget.)
- Shop at the Farmers Market. (markets can be much more affordable than the supermarket, and are definitely fresher. Make friends with the farmers to get the best deal on what’s in season.)
- Frozen Fruits and Veggies. (Stock up with large bags of frozen fruits and veggies. They’re cheap and last exponentially longer.)
- Make Your Own Products From Scratch.
- Cook in Bulk.
- Grow Your Own Garden.
- Stray From Specialty Foods
*Check here for more articles/recipes for eating vegan cheap.